Slide2Learn

A number of people attending the conference will have to come via Melbourne. For this reason, it may be useful to share information about how you intend to get from Melbourne to Shepparton, and when.

If you are driving, perhaps you have a spare seat or two.

Maybe you are just after information as to HOW you can get to Shepparton from Melbourne...

Please post any requests or offers relating to transport in this forum.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be driving from Wollongong to Shepparton on June 30th. No offers or requests. Tom Tom should get me there! Steve
So no spare seats, in case someone needs to hitch a lift?
I'm looking to get from Melbourne airport to Shepparton on morning of 30th and back again on Saturday morning 3rd July.

Anyone arriving at the same time who wants to share a ride? Or is there any kind person who could offer me a lift? The shuttle times don't work for my flights unfortunately...

Let me know :-)

Keri-Lee
I am travelling by train from Warrnambool to Southern Cross and then to Shepparton on Wednesday 30th June. Best arrangement so far is departing Warrnambool at 11.40am and arriving in Shepparton at 7.30pm.
Thanks for your help!
I'm driving to Shepparton on Wednesday June 30th, leaving Port Fairy around 10.30, travelling via Warrnambool, Ballarat, Kyneton, Heathcote. Expect to get to Shepparton late afternoon. Anyone from Warrnambool area wanting a ride is most welcome.

RSS

Latest Activity

aaaa updated their profile
Mar 27
Profile IconMelissa McKinlay and Melinda Klingner joined Slide2Learn
Oct 22, 2016
Jodie Both is now a member of Slide2Learn
Jul 6, 2016
Profile IconBarbara Sing, Marita brown, Judith Conroy and 3 more joined Slide2Learn
Jul 5, 2016

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Deon Scanlon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service