Slide to Learn

Hello, we are in the process of designing a free iPad app aimed at secondary school science students and would be grateful for any suggestions on what we should be thinking about while we're still in the design stage.

The app will be based on the front page interactive of our website, www.oresomeresources.com. I have also attached a screen shot of the interactive.

The idea so far is the student will take a journey through a number of the sites and take on science tasks and challenges (aligned to curriculum).

We are looking at the tasks being linked to a points system once they are successfully completed and also looking at supplementing the sites with lots of visual media; images and short video clips.

Looking forward to hearing any ideas or past learnings people may have for us!

BTW our last app 'Oresome Elements' is doing really well, thanks to everyone for their support with that one :)

Katrina

Tags: iPad app, interactive app, oresome resources, secondary science

Views: 89

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katrina,

I don't have any suggestions for your new App but I am excited to see what you come up with! I have recommended Oresome Elements to a number of my clients and they have given some really good feedback. Do you have any plans at this stage to update Oresome Elements to be compatible with the retina display on the new iPad?

Cheers,

Brad

RSS

Latest Activity

Jemima Saunders liked Jonathan Nalder's page S2L Ethos
Aug 19
Profile IconJessica Bong and Kate Batty joined Slide to Learn
Aug 10
Christine Trimnell is now a member of Slide to Learn
Jul 27
Robyn Stark is now a member of Slide to Learn
Jul 8