Slide2Learn

We'd love to know what your learning needs are so we can tailor the program for everyone.  So use this discussion to have your say about what you'd like to learn at slide to learn.  Don't be shy we want to know all the way from beginner to advanced users.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I am still interested in ideas for effective/innovative uses of iDevices in the classroom, managing software on the iPod and iPad for schools. Also, where some good accommodation up there is, I can't find the link that had accommodation on it.

Aah hah, found the accommodation, and now Heather and I are boooked in, YES! So excited.

Amazing how silly I can be, sometimes, actually most of the time.

Integration of iPod Touch, Pad and Phone into classroom teaching.

I might be a little late in response to this post, but I suppose I am only just realising my learning needs - we are 5 weeks into having 1:1 iPads at our school. I am really interested in being able to better articulate the differences they can/do make. Yes they look flashy, the students love them and the apps are very novel, but...

... what are unraveling to be the best outcomes for iPod Touch/iPad use in the classroom - FOR LEARNING?

... how can I confidently talk of the real changes we are seeing?

... and what value do they add to higher order thinking skills?

I haven't seen many evaluation papers or discussions on this to date. Does anyone know of any?

I'll have a look for any evaluation stuff. I must say I love mine for personal use!

Hi, Unfortunately I am unable to come to the conference but I am wondering if any sessions are streamed or if they are archived for later viewing? 

RSS

Latest Activity

aaaa updated their profile
Mar 27
Profile IconMelissa McKinlay and Melinda Klingner joined Slide2Learn
Oct 22, 2016
Jodie Both is now a member of Slide2Learn
Jul 6, 2016
Profile IconBarbara Sing, Marita brown, Judith Conroy and 3 more joined Slide2Learn
Jul 5, 2016

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Deon Scanlon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service