Slide2Learn

I have been using this app for Mathletics and a few other sites, currently free. Some sites seem to run a bit slow but overall not too bad.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i used to work for a fabric display systems company and they had locally produced apps that were integrated in their system ..the app allowed to run every single site including high bandwidth and data sites and loaded the sites in just about no time . the only requirement we had was that our devices must be connected to the companies local intranet for security procedures but all in all and amazing app ... i believe your app must be from the same developer . 

how have you been anyways ... 

Others that allow Flash: iSwifter, Skyfire and Photon. Photon has an edu version with filtering for kids. Schools can take control over filter lists, to run white/black lists as they choose. Not a bad idea if your school needs control. I haven't tried it personally, but it comes recommended by a colleague as being quite quick and responsive (on a fairly slow Internet connection). Costs $5.49, though...

Scootle now has it's own version of Rover to allow access to Scootle content.

is this site running on flash  ? 

outdoor banner shop

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMelissa McKinlay and Melinda Klingner joined Slide2Learn
Oct 22, 2016
Jodie Both is now a member of Slide2Learn
Jul 6, 2016
Profile IconBarbara Sing, Marita brown, Judith Conroy and 3 more joined Slide2Learn
Jul 5, 2016
Emma Ryan liked Rod Hysted's page 2016 Workshops
Jul 4, 2016

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Deon Scanlon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service